After the missing picture it’s time for an update on QS Arthur. I had finished page 6 but somehow not got around to taking a photograph before starting page 7. So here is a picture with pages 6 and 7 complete.
As you can see not much left until it’s finished. Lots of blocks of colour to do as well, this is the point where I’m glad that I stitched it using half crosses instead of full crosses.
I’ve also finished changing my old computer space into my new craft room, the old computer died and I swapped to a laptop which freed up the desk. It’s taken a lot of clearing but it’s now tidy enough for me to get in there and start playing around with colouring pens and inks. I’ll share some cards once I’ve caught up on all of the sewing updates.