The plan for the rotation this month was to work on my focus project for the first three weeks of the month and then to switch to A Stitch In Time for the last week of the month. The focus project was Just Be and I had and end of row partial to finish off and then the 6 partial pages of the last row. My goal was to be halfway through the bottom row by the end of those three weeks which would leave me looking at a finish when it was next out on rotation in May.
That was the plan.
What actually happened is that I got onto a bit of a roll with it. By the end of the two weeks I was halfway through that last row of pages. By the end of the third week I was onto the last two pages of the project and it seemed pointless stopping at that point and putting it away until May. So I continued and on Friday 26th March I finished Just Be.
I’m really going to miss working on this project it has been such an enjoyable project to work on and the cat looks amazing. I can’t wait to get him framed and up on the wall. In total I worked on this one 157 times, I started it back in March 2017.
In April I shall be working on Trick or Treat for three weeks and A Little Light Reading for one week. Then in May I shall be pulling Faces of Faery 185 into the rotation as a focus piece and then A Stitch in Time will be back out for a week.