Really happy with the amount of stitching that I’ve managed to get done in the last two weeks. I knew that I wouldn’t be able to get her face finished in the two weeks but I’ve got enough done that I can see her features begin to emerge. And she’s looking better than I dared hope.
Her hair has been a lot of fun to work so far, the colours get darker as they get towards her face but they’re gorgeous reds and browns to work with.
So here is where I leave her for two weeks as I switch back to A Stitch In Time to work my way through that confetti, I hope that I can feel as happy with my progress at the end of the next two weeks.