My rotation swapped on Saturday and I’m actually blogging about it within a couple of days. This past two weeks I’ve been working on The Gamer and I posted a picture earlier in the week of the page and row finish that I had. So after that I carried on stitching this one and made a lot more progress on the next page. The target in my head was to reach the leaf which I managed and then I decided to work down just one side of the page to get to that Piranha plant, and that’s where I ran out of time. There were so many changes of colour in the plant that I decided to park the threads, I finished off most of them but there are still a few to finish when I get back to this project.
For the next two weeks I’ll be working on A Stitch In Time and getting the first page finished on that one.