At some point during this month I decided that I would complete the page stitching colour by colour. Each lunchtime I was able to get a few colours done and could see that I was getting closer to a page finish. I finished page 8 on the 17th and decided to continue working colour by colour on page 9.
I started with the black because it looked like it would form a good foundation on the page and then just continued picking colours as I completed a colour. The barrage balloon is nearly finished and the label on the book spine. The teal colour book on this page is mostly done as well. There are some colours left to do that have a lot of stitches in the page especially in the area of the rocket launch, I think those colours are also in the yellow book.
I made some really good progress this month and hopefully it will be another quick page finish when this project is next out in September. August stitch total: 7233 stitches in 23 days.