I had stitched most of page 15 in May but there was a little bit of the dragling’s stomach to finish off at the start of this rotation. I moved straight on to page 20 and made a start on the big block of the purple in the book. There are other colours to do but I was dreading this part the most.
It took a couple of sessions to finish that purple but I had an audiobook on and was able to just get it done. I continued working colour by colour as there were very few colours in this page. I did reach 50% project completion during this time. I did find that it was much more difficult to tell how much stitching I had left on the page though because there were a lot of gaps that needed to be filled in on the book.
I finished page 20 on the 30th July and scrolled the project to start working on pages 25 and 31. Page 31 is the bottom left corner of the project but it is only 20 rows of stitching and as the colours will be working down from page 25 it made sense to work them together. Hopefully during the September rotation on this project I will be able to have three corners complete on the project.
July stitch total: 6555 stitches in 10 days.