My first month with Nightmare being a focus piece. It didn’t take long to finish page 12, Sally’s face was not as tricky to stitch as Jack’s face had been so I finished the page much quicker than I had expected. During page 13 I reached the 50% complete point. This page had bits of Jack in it but it was mostly Sally’s hair so very little confetti, it took about ten days to complete page 13.
There was still a little bit of time left on the rotation so I moved over to pages 14 and 15. These are the last two pages of the row and I work them together because page 15 is mostly background, two shades of purple. It’s much better to break up that block by switching between that and the colours in page 14. I’ve worked some more of Lock’s mask which had a lot of switching colours in it.
This month I stitched a total of 11,753 stitches over the 21 days and I should be able to finish this third row of pages when it is next out in September.